- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Effect of Marijuana on Fertility
- Essay length: 3143 words
- Submitted: 23/03/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Effects of Alcohol and Marijuana on Fertility
Amezakamilla Abu Seman
PSY 307 - Substance Abuse
Dr. Suguna Logan
The topic for this written report is the effect of alcohol and marijuana on fertility. There are various types of drugs which are very well-known these days where people use different types of drugs in extremely divergent motive underneath. Drugs are defined as chemical substances that modify the structure of the chemical reaction inside the human body in some ways when taken into the body (Levinthal, 2008). Drugs could be categorized as illicit and licit drugs, whereas the intention is differentiated into recreational and instrumental purpose. Due to its mixture of numerous chemical ingredients, drugs affect people psychologically and physiologically in different ways specifically infertility. Infertility is the inability or failure to conceive and have offspring after a year of regular intercourse without the use of contraception (FamilyDoctor, 2006).
Not many people are aware of the side effects of drugs on human fertility, for example the effect of the licit drugs - alcohol and tobacco, and illicit drug such as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Health and Social Care (view all)
- Complementary therapy in health and social care. Compare th...
- Describe how health and safety legislation, policies and pro...
- Justify responses where child maltreatment or abuse is suspe...
- Discuss the care strategies that can be used to support indi...
- Equality diversity and rights in health and social care
- Looking at how Social Learning theory and Humanistic approac...
- Unit 11 M3 describe legislation and regulations, working str...
- Role Play to explain factors that may influence the equality...
- Argyle's and Tuckman's Theories of Communication.
- Analysis of One Individual's Health and Wellbeing
- Health and social care, OCR Nationals double award promoting...
- Positive and Negative Influences on Individuals at Different...
- Give a description of the different types of communication u...
- The care needs of people at different stages of life.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to interact and communicate...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.