- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Examining the advantages of creative activities to the client.
- Essay length: 7178 words
- Submitted: 06/10/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction including types and benefits of creative activities
In this unit I will be examining the advantages of creative activities to the client. I will be planning two sets of two activities each one will have a theme and I will only carry out two of those activities.
This unit concentrates on how important creative activities are and how they are carried out. Creative activities include a large range of social, physical and imaginative activities which are needed to meet Physical, Intellectual, Emotional and Social needs of the client.
Creative activities are important as they help people to express their feelings and their emotion. Usually creative activities can improve manual dexterity, hand-eye co-ordination and social skills. These are vitally important for younger children, as it determines their success or creatively in the future.
Care Workers must know about:
* Different types of activities,
* Activities that can be carried out
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- Describe the expected stage of social development of childre...
- Demonstrate the recent development of personal skills releva...
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.