- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Explain how play and activities are used to support the development of speech, language and communication
- Essay length: 1198 words
- Submitted: 28/08/2012
- Awarding body: Not known/Not applicable
The first 200 words of this essay...
A practical guide to support children with Speech, Language and communication Needs is available at http://www.practicalpreschoolbooks.com accessed on 19-05-11 at 10.35am
Featherstone S. & Bayley R. 2002. Foundations for Independence, Developing independent learning in the Foundation Stage, Featherstone Education
I CAN available at http://www.ican.org.uk accessed on 20-05-11 at 2.25pm
Play Quotes available at http://www.scribd.com/doc/22929/play-quotes accessed on 20-05-11 at 8.10pm
Pound. L. 2005. How children learn. London. Step Forward Publishing Limited.
Tassoni,P. Beith, K. et al. 2010. Children and Young Peopleâs Workforce â Early learning and Childcare. Oxford. Heinemann.
3.1 for the 16 - 19 age range
-- continuing physical growth puberty hormone body changes
-- sexual relationships
-- considering future life and career choices
-- starting college or university
-- moving away from home
-- driving lessons, licence acquisition that supports independance
-- turning 18 and being legally allowed to buy/consume alcohol
-- open an adult bank account
-- job interviews
-- workplace exeperience
-- long term illness, disability
-- changes to family structure: bereavement, divorce, separation, new family
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- This report is a personal development plan that shows an eva...
- Health and social care level 2 - Human Lifespan Development
- Barriers to Communication.
- Child Development - Child Study
- The nature/nurture debate in childhood development.
- Childrens Play. Cache unit 4
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.