- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Explain why it is important to communicate effectively with adults in the childrens care learning and development sector.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ï»¿Unit 1 â Task 3
Explain why it is important to communicate effectively with adults in the childrenâs care learning and development sector.
When early years workers are working with children it means that they will also have to work with adults whether it is the childrenâs parents, colleagues or other professionals. They need to be able to communicate effectively with all adults when they are in the early years worker role in order for everyone to work together with the interests of the child and their well-being being put first. Children are very good at picking up on peoples bad relationships and people who are communicating poorly when these people are close and important to them. This will make the children become unsettled and anxious when they sense the tension between two of the people that mean things to them.
Communicating with adults is very similar to communicating with children and some of the same things apply for adults as children. One of the things is that good communication is the basis of good relationships, as well as the fact that body language and other non-verbal communication is very powerful and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Health and Social Care (view all)
- Individual Needs in Health & Social Care
- Equality diversity and rights in health and social care
- Care Value Base
- Analysis of One Individual's Health and Wellbeing
- Describe how health and safety legislation, policies and pro...
- I am going to explain the five barriers to effective communi...
- Report on risk assessment process relating to everyday acti...
- CACHE Level 2: Unit 6 Write an account of HOW you promoted a...
- Health and social level 3 Unit 12 Public Health
- Strategies and procedures used in health and social care.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo