- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I wanted to produce an activity that was easy to carry out and would provide the children with an understanding into the importance of washing their hands.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Glitter, aprons, towels, water
Where: wet room.
I had decided to create an activity that would help children understand the importance of their personal health. To do this I had to prepare an activity that would be suitable for the whole class to take part in. I wanted to produce an activity that was easy to carry out and would provide the children with an understanding into the importance of washing their hands.
Washing hands fits into the settings health and safety policy as we must all wash our hands before eating and drinking, and also after using the toilets.
This activity doesn't include any negative images, discrimination or offened any cultural factors as noone in our group have cultural differences. Though, changes would be made if needed. For example, Muslim's cant clean their hands in a bowl as it's considered dirty, therefore the child would be given running water from a tap to wash their hands.
Aim: The aim of this is to ensure that the children have an understanding into why it is important to have good hygiene.
Firstly, The children are
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- The purpose of this essay is to describe the holistic assess...
- Professional development
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.