- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Introduction to Child development
The first 200 words of this essay...
Introduction to child study
Date of Birth: April 2004
Age Now: 4 years & 5 Months
Height: 3 ft 6 inch
Weight: 2 St 10 lbs
Jessica is very confident little girl. She can express her emotions in a very grown up and complex way. She is like a second mum towards her bigger sister Bethany, 9, she imitates actions and phrases used at home to communicate at a more advanced level. She is very a creative child suggesting new ways to decorate the cupcakes we made in visit 1. She is very sociable with the other children that live on her street and generally is a bubbly character and has a network of friends of different ages who call for each other regularly. She came of stabilisers and was very proud of her self and keen to spread the word. She enthusiastically came up to me and said, "Look, Jodie, I've got no little wheels on my bike anymore", and smiled.
She can become annoyed when somebody does not let
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Describe the expected stage of social development of childre...
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- Demonstrate the recent development of personal skills releva...
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.