- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Lilian Lee - Autobiography
The first 200 words of this essay...
Lilian Lee 4E (20) Autobiography
On 12th May, 1987, a baby girl was given birth in the Queen Elizabeth's Hospital being the first child of the Lee's family. From that day onwards, she has been growing up in both her body and spirit. Now she's an optimistic, talkative, quite caring girl. Yet she's also sometimes impatient - she may get mad at something easily. She is a girl who needs others' care, and she doesn't like being alone. Care from ppl around her is always important for her, and that's ME. Are you interested in knowing more about me? Here comes my ordinary yet unique autobiography.
Right, I am going to begin my biography with my early childhood. In fact, I don't remember much about this period except that my sister was born when I was a year old, that is, she was born in 1988, when I still didn't know much about this world. I liked to be an elder sister, taking care of my sister. We always spent our time playing together, and we talked in our own language. (Adults couldn't understand that!) When I was very young, I didn't care, or say, I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Explain the factors that would lead to suspicion of child ma...
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- Discuss the Psychological Factors Involved in Child Abuse
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.