- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
OCR National Level 2 Travel & Tourism AO2 Facilities and meeting needs of customers
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this task you will need to identify the different types of facilities provided to meet the needs of six types of customer. Answer the questions below in detail. Use T&T case studies to help.
The Six types of customers are:-
Individuals, couples, groups
Leisure and business travellers
Internal and external customers
Different age groups, e.g. teenagers, grey market
Special needs, e.g. disabled access, people travelling with babies, religious needs, dietary needs
Examples of facilities are:-
Braille and hearing loops, business facilities, crèche, languages, meeting rooms, prayer facilities, single rooms, special diets
Case Study 1: National Trust property, Killerton House near Exeter, Devon
1. What facilities does the National Trust at Killerton House provide for people with access and hearing difficulties?
Killerton House have hearing loops installed in the shop and the reception so that people with hearing difficulties can then hear what is being said, all they have to do is change the setting on their hearing aid to 'T' and it will connect with the hearing loop. This is a really good piece of equipment
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Health and Social Care (view all)
- Describe how health and safety legislation, policies and pro...
- Health and social care, OCR Nationals double award promoting...
- Understanding effective communication
- Equality diversity and rights in health and social care
- In this assignment I will be discuss the legislation relatin...
- Outline relevant legislation relating to preparing, cooking...
- Michael Argyle's communication cycle and Tuckmans stages of ...
- M2 Outline a two-day diet plan for two service users with sp...
- Action Plan For Research Into The Role Of A Pre-School Teach...
- I am going to explain the five barriers to effective communi...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.