- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Should Pupils Recieve Sex Education?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Controversies are abundant when dealing with such delicate issues and there are many pros and cons to sexual education being taught in the public schools. It seems that most parents are either strongly against or strongly in favor of sexual education classes, but very few parents are in the middle ground. And, in fact, there are more parents that are in favor of sexual education classes.
Apart from offering various pros, sex education has its list of cons as well.
The issue of providing high school students with a quality sex health education has become very acute nowadays especially since the HIV/AIDS problem has turned into a world-wide disaster.
Sometimes student do not know the simplest things about sex and that causes much trouble for them and their sexual partners. In this essay we will study in brief the problem of sex health education.
Appropriate sexual education can have an impact on preventing sexual problems in adulthood.
Sex education in schools can help children understand the impact of sex in their lives.
* With problems such as teenage pregnancies and transmission of STDs on the rise, it is only appropriate
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Explain the factors that would lead to suspicion of child ma...
- Discuss the nature-nurture debate in relation to individual ...
- This report is a personal development plan that shows an eva...
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student