- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The age group I have selected to describe the physical and intellectual and learning development is 3 to 7 years.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit Two: Development from conception to age 16 years
E1 The age group I have selected to describe the physical and intellectual and learning development is 3 to 7 years. It is important that intellectual development is about the way you learn to think about and reason but also about how you store and process the information at the age of 3 to 7 it is important you know the normative development which is typical of the age group to achieve however it is often you have milestones which is the expected development for the age group but you shall discover these through observations. The types of things expected from this age group for physical development will be different types movements and for intellectual development it will they way the child thinks and learns this development can also be linked with communication as its apart of cognitive.
The physical development stages expected for 3 to 7 years At 3 to 4 years they can steer and pedal a tricycle. At 4 to 5 years they can skip with a rope, can throw and catch a large ball. By 7 years they can balance
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Child Development (view all)
- Health and Social care
- Explain the factors that would lead to suspicion of child ma...
- Health, Social Care and Early years provisions.
- Demonstrate the recent development of personal skills releva...
- Child development - Study of a child
- Cach L2 unit 4. Childrens Play
- Cach L2 unit 5. Professional Attributes - A non- judgement...
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different family...
- Development through the life stages
- The Evil of Child Labour
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.