- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Eyewitness - source related review
The first 200 words of this essay...
3. Source D is the evidence of Elizabeth long at the inquest into the death of Annie Chapman. As this source is a witness account is reliable in some aspects and unreliable others. As it is an actual witness account it may be hampered by the person's personal views or prejudices, however since it was taken soon after the murder it is more likely to be based on the facts of time rather than later on deductions. The statement itself is about the man seen talking to Annie Chapman the night she was murdered.
Source E is Part of an article published in a local newspaper after the murders of Polly Nicholls and Annie Chapman, as it is in a newspaper it is likely to be dramatized, it is only an extract of the article and may be taken out of context; since it was published soon after the murders it is probably mostly based on facts rather than theories.
The witness statement from Elizabeth long would not have been considered reliable in a murder enquiry due to its vagueness and uncertainty with phrases such as 'I think', 'I cannot be sure' And 'as far as I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
History Projects (view all)
- The Rebecca Riots
- How civilised were the Romans?
- Medicine Through Time Timeline
- The Triangular Slave Trade and its Effects.
- Jack the Ripper - Why was he never caught?
- Anne Frank Factfile
- St.David's effect on Christianity in Wales
- Henry Tudor. How did a Welshman become King of England?
- Describe and explain the foundation of the National Health S...
- Evaluate the role of William Wilberforce in his campaign to ...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.