- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
The way in which information is handled
Level of analysis and the quality of the arguments
Development is a systematic development of a convincing answer to the research question
subheadings (maybe scientific evaluations)
The Second World War was caused by:
a. Hitler's Aims
1. To unite German speaking people (using NSD which had been denied at the Treaty of Versailles.
2. He wanted lebensraum (living space) in order to gain self-sufficiency (autarky)
3. He wanted to dominate Europe and the World
To achieve any of these aims would involve breaking the Treaty of Versailles (28/6/1919), and this could lead to war.
b. The aggression of Hitler's Allies
1. Italy - Mussolini wanted a Fascist-Roman empire in the Mediterranean and Africa (e.g. Abyssinian invasion in 1935.)
2. Japan - Japan wanted a Nipponese empire in the Pacific, extending into China and Australia (e.g. Manchurian invasion in 1931)
Germany, Italy and Japan were hostile to Communism (USSR), and this way a cause of war and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Was any one of these reasons more important than the others ...
- Treaty Of versailles
- Why was Hitler able to become chancellor of Germany in 1933?
- What was the most important factor for Hitler becoming Chanc...
- Was the Great Depression the main reason why the Nazi Party ...
- Representations of the Nazis in Ben Walsh's cartoon and Will...
- The Nazis Rose to Power in 1933 Due To the Problems that Ger...
- German people benefited from the Nazi rule. Do you agree?
- Evaluate the Success of the Nazi attempt to change German so...
- Describe the steps by which Hitler transformed himself from ...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.