- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Little girl's destination.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Little girl's destination
There was, once upon a time, a beautiful, small mannered girl who had no mother and no father. She was so poor and had no house to live in with no bed to keep her warm at night. She had nothing but the clothes and small amount of money. All by herself she went out into the world.
She had not walked very far down the road from her house before she met a little boy with dirty trouser on who said, 'Please give me some money, I am so hungry and cold'.
So the little girl gave him five dollars and carried on walking. It wasn't long till she met another girl who cried and said, 'My hands are so cold, Give me something to cover it with'.
The poor girl gave her a pair of gloves and carried on walking. She was so thirsty and stopped to look for a little drink. She saw a little pond on the right hand side, with lots of ducks surrounding the pond. She decides to have a little drink before she carries on walking.
She was so anxious about her self
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
International relations 1945-1991 (view all)
- How important was the nuclear arms race in the development o...
- The role of the Berlin airlift and the Korean War in the dev...
- Soweto Riots - The effects of Black Consciousness
- How far was the Cuban Missile Crisis the most important even...
- Who was to blame for the Cold War?
- How successful were the PLO in promoting its cause between 1...
- Who was to blame for the cold war?
- The Importance of East Germany in the Cold War
- Do you agree with the assessment that Mao was nothing other ...
- From Then to Now: Tibets Struggle for Freedom
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.