- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Nazi Strengths and Opposition Weaknesses
Are you in the right place?
Jump to History and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Hitler's Speaking Skills
Hitler's ability to speak to thousands of people at a time was a very important factor for the Nazis. He was able to change and influence peoples ideas by the power of his speech. Hitler had a very shrill and clear voice, which made it easy to understand. Even when people could not see him he was still able to influence them over the radio. Hitler also strongly believed in what he spoke about this only added to the power and conviction of his speeches.
There is quite a lot of evidence supporting Hitler's speech, which goes to prove how influential it was. One American intelligence agent said "His ability to influence a popular assembly is uncanny..." he then goes on to say "Adolf Hitler has been the dominating force in the movement" Another source is from a man who attended Hitler's meetings says how Hitler knew what to say "Hitler knew how to whip up those crowds jammed closely in a cloud of cigarette smoke". The American report is especially significant because it shows that even before the Nazis were a large party the Americans deemed Hitler important enough to be
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Why was Hitler able to become chancellor of Germany in 1933?
- Treaty Of versailles
- Why did the Nazis have little political success before 1930?
- Why Did Kristallnacht Take Place.
- Why did Hindenburg appoint Hitler as Chancellor in 1933?
- How successful were Nazi economic policies in the years 1933...
- How successful was Stresemann in dealing with the problems f...
- Was the Reichstag fire the main reason why Hitler was able t...
- Most people in Germany benefitted from Nazi rule between 193...
- Explain the appeal of Nazi policies.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.