- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
President John F Kennedy - source related study.
The first 200 words of this essay...
President John F Kennedy
G.C.S.E History Coursework
1) In order to determine why President John F Kennedy is such a famous and controversial figure in history I must look at evidence from many different formats. I must use text books, video evidence and the internet. In using the internet I must decipher actual factual evidence from fabrication. John F Kennedy was the youngest man to ever hold the office of the President of the United States. He was also the first Roman Catholic to hold this office, these two factors along meant that Kennedy was famous and would go down in history. Kennedy had become a new breed of President, gone was the traditional conservative man in his 60's, who hated the media and worked behind closed doors. Kennedy looked well, he spoke well and he knew how to use the media to his advantage. In 1960 before Kennedy was elected to office, he won the first ever television election against Richard Nixon, Kennedy proved during this that he was a lot more comfortable in front of the cameras than his opponent. Kennedy used television to make himself popular with the American public, this meant that he was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
USA 1941-80 (view all)
- Do you think Martin Luther King deserves his reputation for ...
- The two stories "The Loons" by Margaret Laurence a...
- What impact did Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam have on th...
- After the abolition of slavery, did life improve for Black A...
- Why did relations between the USA and USSR worsen in the yea...
- How far do representations 1 and 2 differ in their view of t...
- The Life of Martin Luther King. Jr
- Theories on the John F. Kennedy Assassination
- Who were the KKK and what did they do?
- The Treatment of African American Citizens in 1950
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.