- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The most important reason why there was little opposition towards the Nazi regime was its use of propaganda. Explain how far you agree with this statement.
The first 200 words of this essay...
"The most important reason why there was little opposition towards the Nazi regime was its use of propaganda". Explain how far you agree with this statement.
I agree with the statement that propaganda was a very important reason why there was little opposition towards the Nazi regime. However, I do not fully agree with the statement this I because I believe that there were other reasons that are equal in importance if not more so important than propaganda for causing little opposition. The Nazi government controlled everything in Germany. This made propaganda very prominent. The vast amount of propaganda used in Nazi Germany was an important reason and good explanation of why there was little opposition to the Nazi regime. Propaganda in Nazi Germany was almost inescapable - especially for children. Such propaganda was used in schools and children were raised to follow the beliefs of the Nazis. Therefore, if these German citizens were growing up to believe this one way of thinking then they would have no reason to oppose it. This results in less opposition to the Nazi regime. There were so many ways of enforcing the propaganda - through the radio was one source of propaganda,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Treaty Of versailles
- How were the Jews treated in 1933-1939 Germany?
- The Holocaust or the "Final Solution".
- Describe How Jews Were Discriminated Against in Germany from...
- Did Nazi policy towards the Jews change between 1933-1939?
- "Popular support was the man support for Hitler becomin...
- What part did Hitler play in the Nazi parties rise to power?
- In January 1993, Hitler became Chancellor of Germany. Explai...
- Were the people of Germany better off under the Nazi Party?
- Assess the role played by conservative elites in propelling ...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.