- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Why did Adolf Hitler come to power and Become chancellor for Germany in 1933?
The first 200 words of this essay...
History essay: Shannon Mannion-Moran
Yr 11: Study of nazi Germany.
Why did Adolf Hitler come to power and
Become chancellor for Germany in 1933?
Adolf Hitler came to be chancellor in Germany in 1933 after several years of the national socialists German workers party gaining seats in the Reichstag and support for their extreme right wing ideas. During 1929 and 1932 Germany went through an extreme depression, as did the rest of the world, and with stressman gone Germany needed help out of an economic crisis, Adolf Hitler soon became 'the answer' with his powerful speeches and organisation of the nazi party. He used political manoeuvring with the president of Germany and his closest advisers and promises of power and pro German nationalist ideas to win over its people; even through he was actually Austrian. Hitler also shared one vital and key scapegoat with the Germans he loathed the treaty of Versailles. And promised Germany freedom from it, an idea, which added to his, growing popularity and helped him eventually become chancellor.
The Versailles treaty became the core of Germanys problems post WW1. The Weimar Republic had signed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Treaty Of versailles
- Was any one of these reasons more important than the others ...
- Germany - How far did Germany recover under Stresemann?
- Why was Hitler able to become chancellor of Germany in 1933?
- What was the most important factor for Hitler becoming Chanc...
- Representations of the Nazis in Ben Walsh's cartoon and Will...
- The Nazis Rose to Power in 1933 Due To the Problems that Ger...
- German people benefited from the Nazi rule. Do you agree?
- Evaluate the Success of the Nazi attempt to change German so...
- Describe the steps by which Hitler transformed himself from ...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.