- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Why did Adolf Hitler come to power and Become chancellor for Germany in 1933?
The first 200 words of this essay...
History essay: Shannon Mannion-Moran
Yr 11: Study of nazi Germany.
Why did Adolf Hitler come to power and
Become chancellor for Germany in 1933?
Adolf Hitler came to be chancellor in Germany in 1933 after several years of the national socialists German workers party gaining seats in the Reichstag and support for their extreme right wing ideas. During 1929 and 1932 Germany went through an extreme depression, as did the rest of the world, and with stressman gone Germany needed help out of an economic crisis, Adolf Hitler soon became 'the answer' with his powerful speeches and organisation of the nazi party. He used political manoeuvring with the president of Germany and his closest advisers and promises of power and pro German nationalist ideas to win over its people; even through he was actually Austrian. Hitler also shared one vital and key scapegoat with the Germans he loathed the treaty of Versailles. And promised Germany freedom from it, an idea, which added to his, growing popularity and helped him eventually become chancellor.
The Versailles treaty became the core of Germanys problems post WW1. The Weimar Republic had signed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Germany 1918-1939 (view all)
- Why was Hitler able to become chancellor of Germany in 1933?
- Treaty Of versailles
- Why did the Nazis have little political success before 1930?
- Why did Hindenburg appoint Hitler as Chancellor in 1933?
- Why Did Kristallnacht Take Place.
- How successful were Nazi economic policies in the years 1933...
- How successful was Stresemann in dealing with the problems f...
- Was the Reichstag fire the main reason why Hitler was able t...
- Most people in Germany benefitted from Nazi rule between 193...
- Explain the appeal of Nazi policies.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.