- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A2 ICT, Task 3 - St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Essay length: 8766 words
- Submitted: 11/07/2002
The first 200 words of this essay...
A2 ICT, Task 3
St. Anthony's Hospital
The application that I have decided to report on is the system at St. Anthony's Private Hospital. .
St. Anthony's is situated on the A24, London Road, North Cheam, Surrey and is well served by road and public transport services. Close to the A3 and the M25, it is easily accessible and convenient for both Heathrow and Gatwick airports. The parking facilities at St. Anthony's are good with ample spaces.
The hospital can arrange for an ambulance service should it be needed.
St. Anthony's is a private catholic hospital, which provides private health care for over 200 patients.
The company has a huge plot of land, where many buildings stand, including offices, wards, an incinerator, conference centre, restaurant and others such as theatres, x ray rooms and treatment centres. Within the main building, a pharmacy, gift shop and a morgue are also present.
There are a number of departments within the organisation. Many perform few tasks using ICT therefore I will look only at the two main departments, which have the greatest use of the computer system at
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- Advantages and disadvantages of using ICT for a business.
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.