- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using ICT
Are you in the right place?
Jump to ICT and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Advantages and disadvantages of using I.T.
When doing drafts for your coursework using I.T. you can amend errors without having to rewrite the whole piece of that essay again, saving you time to do other work. While in the other hand if you were doing all your coursework by hand you will get tired writing out whole essays to correct just a few mistakes.
You won't need storage space to file your work as it will all be saved on the computers hard drive, which will save you money as there is no need to purchase expensive filing cabinets. If you do use I.T. there is a possibility of your computer crashing leaving you with no coursework, leaving you to type it all up again. Certain skills are required for using I.T., for example the use of programs such as 'Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel'; certain training may be required for the individual to process his/her work using I.T. many people may be slow at typing on the computer therefore they carry on writing by hand. I backed up my coursework onto two hard drives, furthermore I saved it onto a mass usb storage device, and once saved
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Mayhem Manor Project - ICT
- Evaluation of my ICT Database, Spreadsheet and Newsletter
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.