- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Advantages & disadvantages of ICT
- Essay length: 3301 words
- Submitted: 15/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Acknowledgements: This report has been done with the help of my teacher, friend & obviously with the help of ICT* (Internet). I researched through the Internet & found many helpful sites to complete my report. Search engines such as www.google.com has helped me to find the relevant sites for my report. I used some information from http://www.thekjs.essex.sch.uk/yates/it08_-_9.htm to complete my report. There are also some other sites from which the information has been taken. I have also acquired* some information from the PC World magazine to learn about the different soft wares that are used in world of manufacturing.
Summary: In this report I found out the uses, advantages & disadvantages of ICT. They are listed below in their respective categories. I mainly concentrated on the Manufacturing* section where the ICT is used extensively. I have found the different ways in which the Industries work now days. ICT has improved the communication technology the way the different companies interact with each other & with their respected customers. ICT has brought the World to its feet. There is no place where ICT is never used or not being used. I have found vast amount of information
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Social Impacts and Threats of IT
- Evaluation of my ICT Database, Spreadsheet and Newsletter
- ICT Leisure Center
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Advantages and disadvantages of using ICT for a business.
- Using Technology - GPS in vehicles.
- Shopping & ICT
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.