- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Benefits of using my IT system in the Travel Agents.
- Essay length: 5061 words
- Submitted: 27/02/2011
Are you in the right place?
Jump to ICT and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
ICT is very beneficial to use because it supports people in a variety of ways e.g. if you are working in a travel agency then you won't need to search through your filling cabinets instead you will just have to create a database using ICT on Microsoft Access. This is advantageous because it is less time consuming. ICT is good when it comes to solving problems because when a new company starts, they would want to advertise. The solution to this is ICT because they will need to use ICT to design leaflets and they can also advertise on the internet.
The difference between ICT and other methods is that when you use ICT you are using a computer and by using a computer you can do your things in a more professional manner and it will be less time consuming therefore you can get your things done without worrying and save more time. On the contrary, if you do your things by hand or any other method then it is obvious that it will consume a lot more time and if you make errors you won't realise therefore your work will not look professional.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Mayhem Manor Project - ICT
- I am going to research how supermarkets use ICT to have an i...
- This essay will discuss whether the good effects of enclosur...
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Standalone vs networked computers
- Using Technology - GPS in vehicles.
- Shopping & ICT
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student