- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Communication in ICT.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ICT as a whole, hardware such as computer and software, have improved at an exponential rate since its invention, the improvement of computer has been due to the increase detail of laser which make the processors. Computer these days double in performance every year whilst the price of computer are decreasing, making it more accessible to working class people which is a contrast to when it was first made for the military. Also the increasing amount of working class using ICT has made the programmer such as Microsoft make ICT easier to use. The making of ICT more accessible has had a huge effect on many people as well as businesses, such as people's work life, people's social life and their personal lives.
In the last few years, the number of people owning mobile phones has greatly increased. Twenty years ago, mobile phone weren't very useful because they needed a large battery source but the improvement of ICT has made them smaller, therefore making it easier to use and move around. A mobile phone meets my needs because I uses a mobile phone cause unlike a normal house phone doesn't
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Advantages and disadvantages of using ICT for a business.
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.