- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Communication, what is it?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Communication, what is it? Is it looking at someone in the flesh and speaking to them? Is it picking up the telephone and talking to someone who you know? Is it turning on your home computer and socialising with a complete stranger from the other side of the world through a keyboard? The definitions in the dictionary are as follows; imparting information given, intercourse, access or means of access, passage, and connection between places. The definition that I choose to use is 'access or means of access'; communication is basically access to anything and everything you want. It is the key we all need to open the doors of life, without it we are nothing, without it the world we live in would be nothing. We need communication to survive. As you are aware those sentences are no exaggeration, with this in mind you will realise that communication is extremely important in the world we live in. But why is it so important, how can you use it to its fullest and what issues surround its fairly recent advancement? These are the questions that I hope to evaluate in this essay
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Communications (view all)
- Impact of ICT on Society
- Ways To communicate using ICT
- ict- Ao2a
- Applied ICT Unit 3 Assignment B
- This paper looks for the impact the Internet has on branding...
- Analysis of Tesco's Website
- ICT Evaluation of my materials produced for a "Get Movi...
- The creation of the computer and Internet has affected busin...
- INVESTIGATE HOW E-COMMERCE HAS AFFECTED THE WAY PEOPLE BUY G...
- Using ICT for Communication, Data, Commerce and Entertainmen...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.