- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
There are many benefits of using a computerised accounting which I am going to list below and talk about in a little more detail.
> Increased speed and accuracy
> Less staff required
> Less space need
It is fair to say that a computerised accounting system is much quicker than a manual accounting system as all the user has to do is enter the data into the computer and the computer will make the calculations and produce and print out any reports, invoices or credit notes at the touch of a button.
Increased Speed and Accuracy
The main benefit of the computerised accounting system is to carry out the processing stage quicker, more consistently and accurately than the manual accounting system. These are a few of the main benefits of a computerised system as it is able to produce reports immediately i.e. customer statements or more enhanced reports such as a cash flow analysis or VAT returns. Another benefit of the computerised system is its error detection capabilities i.e. if wrong values are entered the computer will detect this.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Social, Moral and Cultural effects of introducing ICT to a s...
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.