- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Designing a leaflet to advertise an electronics shop.
- Essay length: 1428 words
- Submitted: 03/01/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Haseeb Ali Choudary
ICT DTP Coursework
Candidate number: 3038
Center number: 11043
The name of my organisation is H A C electronics, it is a shop is located in south London, it has been running for 10 years now, it is an electrical repair shop. It repairs electric equipments such as phones, computers, laptops, cameras, DVD player, CD player and many more gadgets. This shop has 6 members of staff. The shop is not that popular, as other shops in that area.
Mr Smart will be using my system, he is the manager, he is not that advanced in ICT, but he knows the basics.
The problem is that the shop is not making enough money and may close down, it does not have as many customers as the other electronic shop, down the road, after a thorough investigation, I have realised that is that the company is to blame for their own downfall, first and foremost they do not have any form of advertisements. Secondly the shops posters in the window are too small, and are hand drawn. Lastly the company are employing one
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Software (view all)
- Questions and Answers on the Features of Presentation Softwa...
- Using Microsoft Publisher to make a poster
- A Database for a Football Team
- Unit 4 Multimedia -Review for Product 1 KS3 Strategy Prese...
- AQA GCSE ICT Specification B
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.