- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Desktop Publishing - Analysis
The first 200 words of this essay...
It is important for me to have a good quality colour printer for a magazine. I will also have a larger, good quality screen so that the magazine can be seen easily on the screen. I will also need a good sized hard drive to store numerous graphics.
Processor - I have an Intel Core 2 Extreme Processor QX6700, 2.66 GHz so that I can create the magazine quickly
RAM - The computer has 1024mb ram so that the computer can run a lot of programs at the same time. For example, I can open up the magazine and at the same time can manipulate graphics to be put on the magazine.
Hard drive - I have a 200 GB hard drive so I can store many graphics.
Monitor - I am using a 23 inch monitor so that the whole magazine can be seen on one screen without scrolling down too much.
Colour printer - I have an Epson R320 printer so that I can print out the magazine quickly and can also have good quality print-outs.
Keyboard and mouse - I will use a Microsoft Wireless
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Software (view all)
- Testing database. Test plan 1 I am going to check my data r...
- Formal Report for Task3
- Aids and Barriers to Communication
- My grandparents are approaching their Golden Wedding Anniver...
- ICT: Long Project Design - Travel Agency
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.