- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Documentation of a database for a sports centre.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Documentation of database
The report is presented to Anna Thomas ("Get Active" Manager). There are many problems that have been stated in the letter from the sports centre. The first problem is the fact that the sports centre has difficulties managing all of the member's details. As there are a lot of members it is difficult to find the information based on the member quickly. It is also difficult to find groups of members and they need to change and check the age of the members (18 and over is an adult). Another problem is that when a member arrives the sports centre need to find and make the membership valid as they are "on site .The best piece of software to use to solve these problems are databases, in this case Microsoft Access.
* Validation aims to make
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Software (view all)
- Questions and Answers on the Features of Presentation Softwa...
- I.T. For a Wedding
- Designing a leaflet to advertise an electronics shop.
- A Database for a Football Team
- ICT GCSE Coursework - Documentation.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.