- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
E-commerce Report. What is e commerce?
The first 200 words of this essay...
What is e commerce?
E-commerce is simply the use of electrical marketing. E-commerce includes retail shopping, banking, stocks and bonds trading, auctions, real estate transactions, airline booking, movie rentals-nearly anything you can imagine in the real world. Even personal services such as hair and nail salons can benefit from e-commerce by providing a website for the sale of related health and beauty products, normally available to local customers exclusively.
Ecommerce can be in the form of purchasing goods or receiving services. An example of a service could be a comparison website. A comparison website is an example of an ecommerce as it is a service.
The Internet is a global network of computers. Every computer that is connected to the Internet is considered a part of that network. On the internet, you can access many websites such as eBay and Amazon and purchase goods, this is ecommerce.
An example of an ecommerce is eBay. EBay is an example of an ecommerce. This is because users of who use eBay can buy and auction for items over the World Wide Web.
How does ecommerce affect the individual?
The effect that ecommerce has on an individual
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- A2 ICT, Task 3 - St. Anthony’s Hospital
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- the impacts of ICT
- GCSE Calculator Project
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.