- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
For my GCSE Modelling assignment I have decided to design a Marking system.
- Essay length: 3036 words
- Submitted: 27/08/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Modelling Assignment
State of Problem
For my GCSE Modelling assignment I have decided to design a Marking system. I have chosen this as Mrs Gerrard (an ICT teacher at Bramhall High School) has trouble entering in every mark of every pupil by hand after each ICT exam or piece of coursework. It is my job to design a system that would speed up this process easily and accurately. I intend to do this by collecting all the relevant typical information that Mrs Gerrard would encounter and then apply it into a working system that she could use. I intend to look at and analyse the current data capture form for collecting marks and design an improved data capture form for my system. My system would act as an "electronic markbook" for a teacher. It would be able to work out final grades based on a set of marks. It would work out averages and even provide graphs and charts to assist the teacher. It would be clear and well presented and would be easy to operate. I intend to achieve this by designing a system that is quick, easy to read and efficient.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Types of ICT used and their purposes.
- A2 ICT, Task 3 - St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- the impacts of ICT
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.