- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Hazards - What are hurricanes?
The first 200 words of this essay...
HAZARDS are any type of natural disaster that terrorises; countries, cities, towns, villages and many other places .It is a disaster tat people would rarely have to deal with in the world.
In this booklet you will you know all about hurricanes and their disasters. You will know; 1. What are hurricanes?
2. How do hurricanes form?
3. Hurricanes and their affects
4. The most disastrous hurricanes
5. Peoples ideas and thoughts on hurricanes
Hurricanes are violent tropical storms with sustained winds of at least 74 mph. They form over warm ocean waters - usually starting as storms in the Caribbean or off the west coast of Africa.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Software (view all)
- Questions and Answers on the Features of Presentation Softwa...
- A Database for a Football Team
- ICT GCSE Coursework - Documentation.
- Using Microsoft Publisher to make a poster
- AQA GCSE ICT Specification B
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.