- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ICT AND ME
The first 200 words of this essay...
The impact of ICT on an adult in employment
My dad works for a computer gaming company called Code masters. He is a computer programmer that writes the instructions to make characters move around on the screen. He has been working in the industry for around 30 years but has been working for his current company for a year. He has been educated as a doctor although he isn't a doctor any more.
How it works
Mobile phones (also called a wireless phone or cellular phone) are used world wide by people of all ages to talk or text. Mobile phones are more expensive than most other types of communication. You can ether use pay as you go where you have to get top-ups or you can get it monthly where your texts and calls are free apart from one monthly charge. Mobile phones send and receive radio signals with any number of cell site base stations fitted with microwave antennas which are usually on the top of tall tower so the signal can reach the maximum amount of people in the area and so it can get to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Types of ICT used and their purposes.
- A2 ICT, Task 3 - St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Advantages and disadvantages of using ICT for a business.
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.