- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ICT - Communication and handing information.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ICT GCSE Communication and handing information
Description of task:
My School has been awarded a performing arts college status and has received a sportsmark award. I was asked to compare the improvement of our ICT resources and so I decided to put together a ICT system to be used by students who are interested in after school clubs, I planned to put together a website.
Before putting together my website I will have to carry out research to find out as much as possible about each club I will have to find out the times they start, how long they go for, what days they are on, what teacher etc. Once my website is completed I check it with spellcheck and also do proof reading any pictures I insert, I will make sure they are the right size and in the right places, so they look good on the page. When I am happy with my website I will start o my database, which is a data sheet, deciding on the types of fields that are needed. After I have completed all my work I will publish my web site to the intranet and have my
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- A2 ICT, Task 3 - St. Anthony’s Hospital
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- GCSE Calculator Project
- This project is designed to help non-computerized library to...
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.