- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ICT Coursework Report: Spreadsheet System
- Essay length: 3141 words
- Submitted: 28/06/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mr Smith, who is the owner of JC SPORTS, has discovered three main problems with his shop's basketball sales, these were due to...
1. The old-fashioned manual systems in his company. (Manual system).
2. The lack of interest for the latest new products on the market. (Marketing system).
3. The lack of a new hardware & software systems. (Computer system).
Surprisingly, because of poor product handling, out of all the sales in his sports and design shop, the amount of basketball sports goods sold dropped massively over the past six months as seen here...
Hyperlink to Sales.xls
This is their table...
JC Sports Sales in the last 6 months
Sales 6 months ago
Hyperlink to Sales1.xls
At the time, I happened to assist Mr Smith as he was recording down his sales. Mr Smith was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Hardware (view all)
- Different Types of Output Devices.
- I am required to carry out a remedial computer maintenance.
- ICT Unit 4 Networks Notes - LAN and WAN networks
- Computer Hardware, uses, advantages and disadvantages.
- Motivation- drive reduction theory
- Hardware and software for a hairdressing business.
- ICT Revision notes
- Johns parents decided to buy a computer which can help John ...
- Designing a system for an IT user - He needs to have a good ...
- Research into the cost of hardware and software for my syste...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.