- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
ICT - I have been asked to create a spreadsheet to show theatre ticket sales, by logging information into seating plan. Formulae then calculate the profitability on a 2nd spreadsheet, to work out a Total Profit for the desired show.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Chapter 1: Identification
The Aim of the Project
I have been asked to create a spreadsheet to show theatre ticket sales, by logging information into seating plan. Formulae then calculate the profitability on a 2nd spreadsheet, to work out a Total Profit for the desired show. This total takes on board the confectionery sales, fixed costs, bar profit and programme sales plus the price of the show.
I was contacted by Ben Chapman from the King's street picture house in East Grinstead, he wanted to have a quick way to work out if he was/n't going to make profit on a show. All the seats previously had to count by hand, Mr Chapman thought this was a long drawn out process of doing quite a simple process but was also easy to make mistakes. Mr Chapman also wasn't happy that he was employing someone to do it, so every show was costing him higher labour costs than needed.
He wanted a simplistic user face to enter information into a seating plan (using A for an adult, N for concession and Ch for children). He specified that he wanted all the cells with
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Mayhem Manor Project - ICT
- Evaluation of my ICT Database, Spreadsheet and Newsletter
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Zoey. University Student.