- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Impact Of ICT On My Local Commnunity
The first 200 words of this essay...
The impact of ICT on my local community
In this piece of ICT coursework I will write about the different ways in which ICT can help my local community. I will be writing about the impact of ICT in Ladbroke Grove. I am going to talk about Video Conferencing in the City Learning Centre (CLC), the Internet in an Internet Café in Ladbroke Grove and CCTV cameras in Ladbroke Grove train station.
City Learning Centre (CLC)- Video conferencing
The CLC is the City Learning Centre which has been situated in Ladbroke Grove and is mainly used for Video Conferencing. Video Conferencing is used for universities, primary schools, young centres etc. The community needs the CLC to use the video conferencing for schools and universities. This meets the community's needs as is saves people from travelling long distances to give lessons etc.
Inside the CLC is a teaching centre which has a big whiteboard and a graphic tablet. Then there is a small room in which there is a plasma screen which is used for training for the European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) which is a qualification.
The Digital Editing Pod is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Mayhem Manor Project - ICT
- Evaluation of my ICT Database, Spreadsheet and Newsletter
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.