- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Mikes garage has been running for almost ten years now. Based in Iford Essex, it is a small business in comparison to most other garages. Installing a system.
- Essay length: 2720 words
- Submitted: 02/09/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mikes garage has been running for almost ten years now. Based in Iford Essex, it is a small business in comparison to most other garages. The garage provides a number of services for customers. These services include tyre change, oil change, engine servicing, MOTs and engine tune-ups. The garage hasn't really changed all that much since it was set up in early 1993. There has been a general increase in the number of mechanics employed by Mike. This was originally three but has increased to a dozen mechanics, each working a different shift.
Although small in comparison to other garage businesses, Mikes garage seems to be growing at a fairly slow but steady rate. At present the garage employees a dozen mechanics, with Mike helping out on occasions. Recently Mike has introduced a number of new services, including a car washing and engine changing services. This introduction of new services was due to the large client demand in recent months. Since the business was set up new tools and machinery have been introduced. This recent investment was to replace old worn out tools.
In recent years Mike has given
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Planning- design a memo, letter and webpage for Capital FM.
- The impact of ICT on a person with special/particular needs
- E-commerce Report. What is e commerce?
- Social Impacts and Threats of IT
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Using Technology - GPS in vehicles.
- Shopping & ICT
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.