- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Safe use of ICT in a Business environment (OCR Nationals Unit 1 Skills for Business Task 1)
The first 200 words of this essay...
Safe use of ICT in a Business environment
* Make sure all employees' adopt the correct posture and have an adequate lower back support. This reduces the risk of tension strain headaches and musculoskeletal problems like neck pain, Chronic back pain and upper limb disorders such as Repetitive Strain Injury.
- Repetitive Strain Injury can be stopped by using a wrist support along with an ergonomic keyboard, and keeping forearm's horizontal.
* Make sure all employees' take regular breaks from their computers. This reduces the danger of eye strain, headaches and discomfort.
- This can be reduced by making sure eyes are level with the monitor and making sure there is good background lighting and a monitor filter to reduce glare.
* All employees' should get regular eye sight checks. This reduces the danger of deteriorating eye sight.
- This can be reduced my making sure that the company pays for regular eye sight checks. The employee must go to the appointment and get the treatments provided.
* Make sure all employees' have the correct positioning of equipment. This can reduce the danger of eye strain, headaches and discomfort.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- A2 ICT, Task 3 - St. Anthony’s Hospital
- The Impact of ICT - the advantages and disadvantages of diff...
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- Types of ICT used and their purposes.
- the impacts of ICT
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.