- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The impact of ICT on an adult in employment Khalik Rahman is an independent executive chauffeur.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The impact of ICT on an adult in employment
Khalik Rahman is an independent executive chauffeur. This means that he drives people around in and out of the country and, he sometimes goes abroad for business trips with his client. His services are exclusively for corporative clients such as investment banks, corporate law firms, TV media and such. He receives his work via email, text messages and XDA II. He is a hardworking man and he works full time. In order to receive payments from the client, Mr Rahman needs to send invoices every month. The technologies Khalik Rahman uses for work purposes are his XDA II, email and Microsoft Word. The technologies Khalik Rahman uses personally are digital TV and the internet. The technology he uses socially is a mobile phone and the internet.
An XDA II is a smart phone which means that it is an electronic handheld device that is a combination of a mobile phone, personal digital assistant (PDA) or other information appliance. It contains games, internet access, address book, phone, note pad and much more. Khalik Rahman uses his XDA to contact his company and for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT Systems and Application (view all)
- Mayhem Manor Project - ICT
- Evaluation of my ICT Database, Spreadsheet and Newsletter
- The impact of ICT on the local community. I live in the boro...
- Analysing Qualitative Interviews
- Explain the difference between primary and secondary sources...
- Safe working pratices when using ICT in a business environme...
- Analysis of ICT task for a hairdresser's booking system.
- ICT Specification for a spreadsheet for the Hairdressing bus...
- Outlin of an ICT project for a hairdressing business.
- Identify the Information Systems used by Tescos.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.