- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Citizens Advice Bureau
The first 200 words of this essay...
The main stages a consumer with problems, or who is making a complaint needs to go through are: -
1. To make a complaint as soon as possible to the supplier of goods and services. If you have a problem about something, always let the supplier deal with the matter. Also you could lose some of your legal rights if you leave a complaint too long.
2. You also need to take any proof of what you've brought with you, such as a receipt. You should not leave it with the retailer though. As you might need it later.
3. If you live a fair distance from wherever you purchased an item and had called by telephone and got no reply, then it would be a good idea to write to their Customer Services Manager and explain the problem by letter.
4. Explain clearly and come straight to the point in your letter. Firstly, you state where you brought the goods or service, and then clearly what has gone wrong. Then state where and when you called, if you have already visited the firm, the name of the person who spoke to,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Law (view all)
- Distinguish Criminal law from Civil law in the English Legal...
- There are four different types of law, criminal, civil, comm...
- Natural Law Explain the theory of Natural Law.
- The Importance of Law in Our Society
- Explain the role and effectiveness of the law commission
- 869 Words Essay On Human Rights
- Can society exist without laws?
- Who has the power in British Politics?
- Supreme Court Case Study - R. v. Latimer
- Citizenship Questions on Human Rights and Laws
- Magistrates - Explain the role that magistrates play in the...
- Automatism is generally considered to be a state in which a ...
- Describe the powers the Police have to stop and search and a...
- "What are the advantages and disadvantages of electing ...
- In order to decide whether or not trial by jury should or sh...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.