- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Compare weight and height.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am going to compare weight and height
I will choose a random sample of 50% of all the people in year 11 this will be a mixture of 85 boys and girls. I have chosen a random sample because then the results will be fair.
I will get the random sample by using the RND button on the calculator. To do this press 2ndf, RND x 100. then with the resulting number find the corresponding number on the Mayfield data.
I have chosen height and weight because I think that there will be a very strong relationship.
I will look at the people in year 11 because there will be a larger difference in height and weight than if I used the data in year 7, and so my results will be better and easier to use.
My hypothesis is that the higher weight then the taller the person will be.
Below is the random sample of 85 boys and girls in year 11. Some of the data was missing in the sample this could have been because it was missed by mistake when being typed or
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Height and Weight of Pupils and other Mayfield High School investigations (view all)
- Edexcel GCSE Statistics Coursework
- An eating disorder is a serious disruption of a persons eati...
- Aluminium as used in Aircraft.
- a comparison of natural and synthetic fibres
- Statistics coursework - hypotheses based on students statist...
- Testing 3 Hypotheses on Pupils Height and Weight.
- Statistics GCSE Coursework. Height and weight of pupils. Th...
- I am going to find out the year 10 male average student at W...
- Height and Weight of Pupils
- Statistics coursework Edexcell
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.