- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Data handling - IQ correlation
The first 200 words of this essay...
COURSEWORK- MATHS DATA HANDLING
MAYFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
Mayfield High School is a fictitious high school. There are 1183 pupils in the database I have on the school. This data has come from the exam board, and so is made up. I am going to examine the many features of the data, and investigate the inter-effect they all have on each other.
The data base has 27 features for each pupil: Year group, surname, forename 1 and 2, age in years and months, month of birthday, gender, hair colour, eye colour, whether the person is left or right handed, favourite colour, favourite sport, favourite lesson, favourite TV program, Average number of hours TV watched per week, IQ, height, weight, distance travelled to school every day, type of transport to school number of siblings, number of pets, and Key Stage Three results in maths, science and English.
The data that I am most interested in examining is IQ. The IQ is an intelligence test, and I will be investigating how the IQ of a person relates to the other aspects of that person.
I will investigate these three hypotheses from the data I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Height and Weight of Pupils and other Mayfield High School investigations (view all)
- Aluminium as used in Aircraft.
- What affects the stopping distance of a toy car
- Cause and Effect Essay - Cheating
- Investigating the Speed of a Marble Rolling Down a Variable...
- Investigate the effects of girls changing priorities on thei...
- Testing 3 Hypotheses on Pupils Height and Weight.
- Statistics GCSE Coursework. Height and weight of pupils. Th...
- I am going to find out the year 10 male average student at W...
- Height and Weight of Pupils
- Statistics coursework Edexcell
""Zoey. University Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.