- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Data Handling - Plan
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mayfield High School
I am going to collect data and evidence to support (or not support) the both assumptions made by me.
To collect the data, I will have to do survey's and questionnaires so I have enough statistics to start a piece of coursework to prove the assumptions I'll be making. This is called "Primary Data".
I will not be using that, instead of that I'll be using "Secondary Data" meaning you don't have to do surveys or ask people to fill in questionnaires regarding my assumptions for this particular coursework which will help me end with a accurate, correct and reliable conclusions; so it's convenient and saves a lot of time.
Secondary data which I've been given is based on a fictional school named "Mayfield High School" but only recording junior school, the school is fictional but the data's based on or been obtained from a real school.
The disadvantages of using secondary data are:
* You could be unaware of who and how it was collected
* The data collected could be either prejudiced or incomplete
There are also advantages of using
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Height and Weight of Pupils and other Mayfield High School investigations (view all)
- What affects the stopping distance of a toy car
- Aluminium as used in Aircraft.
- Investigating the Speed of a Marble Rolling Down a Variable...
- Cause and Effect Essay - Cheating
- Liquid chromatography is a technique used to separate compon...
- Testing 3 Hypotheses on Pupils Height and Weight.
- Statistics GCSE Coursework. Height and weight of pupils. Th...
- I am going to find out the year 10 male average student at W...
- Height and Weight of Pupils
- Statistics coursework Edexcell
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.