- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Examine how the age of a second hand car affects its price. Also to check if there is any relationship with the age and price drop.
- Essay length: 3084 words
- Submitted: 13/01/2005
The first 200 words of this essay...
To examine how the age of a second hand car affects its price. Also to check if there is any relationship with the age and price drop.
Although naturally there will be some exceptions I believe that in most cases, as the age increases, the price of a 2nd hand car will decrease. This is clearly shown if you divide the old price by the price when new.
I have created a frequency table to firstly sort out my sample size. I will divide the frequencies by 5 to give me a final sample size of 20 from the original sample of 100. I will divide each individual frequency by 5 to determine how many of each age is needed for a fair sample.
This is the Frequency table of the sample size of 100.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Gary's (and other) Car Sales (view all)
- Maths Data Handling-Secondhand Car
- "Used Cars" Statistics Coursework
- Maths - statistical driving test
- What factors influence the price of a second hand car
- GCSE Math's Statistics Coursework Introduction: I have been ...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.