- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Examining the relationships between the attributes of the pupils of Mayfield High School (IQ)
- Essay length: 2266 words
- Submitted: 08/10/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
MAYFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
During this project I will be examining the relationships between the attributes of the pupils of Mayfield High School; all attributes are presented in the data sheet.
My aim is took produce a line of enquiry which has two or more statistics regarding the pupils which are related to each other.
An example of a possible line of enquiry could be to investigate the question "Could the average number of television hours affect the key stage results".
Line of Enquiry
My line of enquiry is "Does an increase in IQ (intelligence quotient) mean a higher Key Stage Result (depending on what Year you are in)."
I have selected these attributes because I think they have a strong link between each other. IQ is a test of general knowledge therefore affects someone's ability on how well they do in Key Stage exam.
Structure of investigation
2. Collecting Unbiased Data
3. Evidence: * Graphs
The line of enquiry I will be investigating is: "Does
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
IQ Correlation (view all)
- Mathematics Statistics Coursework
- Guestimate - Data handling coursework
- This experiment will show that there is a significant positi...
- Critically consider the role of genetic factors in the devel...
- HYPOTHESIS Blonde girls are more intelligent than non blonde...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.