- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
height and weight of mayfield school
The first 200 words of this essay...
Height and weight of pupils at Mayfield high school
In this coursework I am going to investigate the relationship of weight between boys and girls, in year 7 to year 11. I am going to check whether gender and how old you are affects the result. As a result from these result's I will compare all the results together and see if my hypothesis is correct. In regard to this the way in which I will test to see that my hypothesis is correct is by first making a pilot test, by randomly selecting number's of all four year's then finally putting all my grouped data together and transforming it into a cumulative frequency table.
However from this I am now going to focus on the weight of boys and girls. In order to get a result this will determine if my prediction was true.
I am going to investigate to see whether:
* The older you are the more you weigh in year 7 and year 11 ( girls and boys)
* I think that boys will weigh more than girls in year 7 and year 11
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Height and Weight of Pupils and other Mayfield High School investigations (view all)
- Edexcel GCSE Statistics Coursework
- Statistics coursework - hypotheses based on students statist...
- An eating disorder is a serious disruption of a persons eati...
- Aluminium as used in Aircraft.
- a comparison of natural and synthetic fibres
- Testing 3 Hypotheses on Pupils Height and Weight.
- Statistics GCSE Coursework. Height and weight of pupils. Th...
- I am going to find out the year 10 male average student at W...
- Height and Weight of Pupils
- Statistics coursework Edexcell
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.