- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In the main study, my main finding was that weight and height were related and that generally, as height increased so did weight and vise versa. However, I looked at whether this varied in the different genders and age groups
- Essay length: 7148 words
- Submitted: 18/08/2006
The first 200 words of this essay...
2. Preliminary Study
3. Preliminary Study Findings
4. Main Study
The Mayfield High School investigation is an investigation which uses secondary data collected from a real school and which is displayed on a database. The following data is the data which is provided on the database.
Number of Boys
Number of Girls
The total number of students on the database is 1183 and with 27 pieces of information for each of them, we have 31,914 datum points all together.
In the investigation I must look at the relationships between different types of information such as hair colour, eye colour, height, weight, favourite colour, number of siblings, favourite sport, favourite music, gender, age, IQ and etc. I have chosen to look at the relationship between the categories of height and weight. However, I will also use the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Height and Weight of Pupils and other Mayfield High School investigations (view all)
- What affects the stopping distance of a toy car
- Aluminium as used in Aircraft.
- Liquid chromatography is a technique used to separate compon...
- Mayfield High School
- Investigate the effects of girls changing priorities on thei...
- Testing 3 Hypotheses on Pupils Height and Weight.
- Statistics GCSE Coursework. Height and weight of pupils. Th...
- I am going to find out the year 10 male average student at W...
- Height and Weight of Pupils
- Statistics coursework Edexcell
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.