- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
- Essay length: 127 words
- Submitted: 08/04/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aims, Design and Strategy
? A familiar problem but thoroughly and clearly laid out.
? Score 3
Selection and Collection of Data
? Relevant data from more than one source
? Detailed and clear description of methods
? Justification and rejection in context of several recognised sampling methods
? Score 6
Presentation of Data
? Data recorded in tables
? Bar charts / multiple charts / cumulative step polygons / box plots all used highly effectively
? Reasons always given for method chosen
? Each time more is found out about the data
? Score 9
? mean, mode, median, LQ, UQ, IQR, s.d., outliers, Spearman's
? strong justification given for all methods used
? Score 11
Interpretations and Conclusions
? very strong running commentary
? brought in external methods to compare the findings
? score 8
Total 3 + 6 + 9 + 11 + 8 = 37
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Comparing length of words in newspapers (view all)
- Language of Speech - In this essay I will analyse the speech...
- Differences between a broadsheet newspaper, such as the Dail...
- 'Menelaus and Helen', a poem composed of two contrasting sec...
- When is it suitable to use slang and what effect does it hav...
- An Investigation into the Stroop Effect using words and shap...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.