- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Maths Coursework - T-Shape
The first 200 words of this essay...
There have been a number of ways in which I have looked at to tackle this task. One of which is trying to find a correlation between T numbers and T-Totals for a vertically standing T (e.g. T) on a 9x9 grid (randomly selected):
And I obtained this graph from the results:
I had found this quite surprising and so I did the same for a T shape rotated at 180°
T - Number
T - Total
These results were very interesting. I found that both of the gradients were 6. But the intercepts through the y axis were different yet they did correspond with each other because the original T-Shape intercepted the y axis at approximately -113 and the rotated T-Shape graph intercepted the y axis at approximately +113. Therefore I can give two statements for my conclusion:
1. y = 6 x + 113 For the rotated T (by 180°)
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
T-Total (view all)
- Maths Investigation- Grids
- T-stair investigation.
- Investigashion into T-shapes!
- T-Total. PART 1 Investigate the relationship betwee...
- Maths GCSE Coursework 2000 - T-Total
- T-totals. I am going to investigate the relationship betwee...
- T-total coursework
- Objectives Investigate the relationship between the...
- Relationship between T-total and T-number I am going to inv...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.