- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Maths data handleling
The first 200 words of this essay...
The relationship between TV hours watched per week and IQ
I a going to predict that the amount of TV watched per week can affect your IQ making it less (Male and Female). This will show me which if there is a relationship between watching TV and IQ. I predict that as boys watch more TV their IQ will go down. I expect this to happen because TV has been shown to affect your mood or make you forget more.
The relationship between Number of siblings and IQ
Then I will predict that the more siblings you have can make your IQ higher (Male and Female). This will show me whether there is a relationship between IQ and Number of siblings. I expect this to happen because in many families with lots of children, knowledge is shared between brothers and sisters (More help is available basically)
I took a sample of 50 students from Mayfield high school, 10 from year 7 to year 11. I split them into girls and boys so all together there were 25 girls and 25 boys, 5 girls and boys in each year. I used
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
IQ Correlation (view all)
- HYPOTHESIS Blonde girls are more intelligent than non blonde...
- The relationship between IQ and Key Stage 2 results
- Critically consider the role of genetic factors in the devel...
- Assessment Report
- What role does intelligence play in earning potential?
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.