- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Maths Data handling Corsework
- Essay length: 4789 words
- Submitted: 10/02/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
Maths Data Handling Coursework
The aim for this piece of coursework is to make 3 hypotheses as a core plan for my investigations, then process, analyse and interpret information from the data I have been provided with from the school shared area. I will do this by using my data handling skills and using computer software such as Microsoft Excel to help me.
The data I have been provided with contains information about the fitness of Year 7, 8, 9 and 10 pupils. This data consists of information such as bleep test performances in autumn and spring, cross country-Pe house run positions, and whether pupils are involved in rugby or rowing teams. There is also additional information showing what grade pupils are on at their musical instruments as well as a year 10 sports GCSE class data that shows information about pupils and their abilities in many exercises, mostly in circuit training.
Pe bleep test autumn
Pe bleep test spring
Pe house run position
Musical Instrument Level
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Reaction Times
- GCSE STATISTICS/Data Handling Coursework 2008
- IGCSE Modeling Project bouncing ball
- Mathematics Handling Data Coursework: How well can you estim...
- The aim of the project is to investigate the correlation bet...
- Data handling. There are many different ways of collecting ...
- Statistics coursework. My first hypothesis is that people w...
- Statistics Coursework. I am going to study the wealth of co...
- The relationship between level of parental education and SAT...
- For our GCSE statistics coursework, we were given the questi...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student